Monday, March 10, 2008

LIFELINES Launched!

Just returned from Left Coast Crime in Denver where I had my official launch for LIFELINES and a rocking good time!!!

The first day I had two signings, the first with Steve Hockensmith and Rhys Bowen at Murder by the Book. Check out the beautiful cake owner Lauri Ver Schure had made for us!

The second signing was in Boulder at High Crimes. Here's owner Cynthia Nye with her LIFELINES t-shirt.

And then my very first solo signing was at Tattered Cover. Look at what was greeting me when I walked in the door!

Sold a lot of books during the trip but even better was hearing from tons of folks who read LIFELINES and already fell in love with the women of Angels of Mercy's ER!!!

Will get these and more pix onto the website asap. In the meantime, if you've read LIFELINES, be sure to let me know what you think and send me your photo with your copy to be entered to win a prize!

Check out my website for more details.

Thanks for reading!
CJ

No comments: