Sunday, April 27, 2008

More LIFELINES sightings...


Larissa Ione took LIFELINES camping with her and wrote:
I finished Lifelines, and loved it! Now I’m DYING for the next one...Excellent book, lady – totally AMAZING debut! Congrats!

As promised, I’m sending proof that I read Lifelines while camping! It
annoyed the hell out of my husband, who kept saying I needed to do things like hike. Pfft. I was just way to engrossed in the book!


And a sighting from Toni McGee Causey in Baton Rouge, Louisiana...


Finally, one more from the Brazilian rainforest, courtesy of Leighton Gage:


Feel free to send me your pictures of any sightings of LIFELINES!




Thanks for reading,
CJ

1 comment:

Kelli Stanley said...

OK, CJ, you're tagged! Read about what to do here:
http://kellistanley.blogspot.com/2008/04/tag-im-it.html

You'll like it, I promise. ;)

xoxo,

Kelli