Monday, May 5, 2008

LIFELINES tour wrap-up


One book, eight weeks, thirteen cities….

Hey, I'm back! Home sweet home for three whole weeks, yeah! On the plane back home, I was reflecting on some of the stats from my LIFELINES book tour.

Number of:

Flights taken: 25
Pieces of luggage lost: 0
Miles driven: 1927

Trains: 8
Buses: 6
Boats: 1
Hospitals visited: 2
Speeches/panels/workshops given: 15
TV/video interviews: 5
Print interviews: 8
"Live" Signings: 16
"Drive-by" Signings: 12
Conference booksellers sold out of LIFELINES: 100%
Friends old and new met: too many to count!!!

Thanks to everyone who made my first ever tour and first ever book release such a huge success!!!
CJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CJ wowed the crowd at OWFI! Great shots of REAL trauma -- but not enough BLOOOOOOD.

M.Bumagin, M.D. (Author of BLOODLESS SURGERY)

Elizabeth said...

Wow how exciting!
You walk ahead of me and I am interested in seeing what lies ahead.
I'm going to check your book out too.
Elizabeth also a medical professional to fund her real job, writing.